The SpeedCoach GPS Training Pack Upgrade adds these Software Features:
- Programmable workouts based on time or distance - easy to set up, save and run
- Live Streaming of metrics to the cloud for remote real-time viewing
- Heart rate (compatible with any Bluetooth® low energy HR Belt)
- Wireless data transfer of just go and workout interval data to NK LiNK Logbook for viewing and storage.
- Stored data can be exported wirelessly to PC or MAC (NK's Bluetooth dongle required)
What we will send to you:
- Bluetooth® low energy Dongle
- Emailed firmware upgrade file
How to Upgrade Your Unit:
- Enter your SpeedCoach GPS 2 serial number and purchase the Training Pack upgrade.
- After you receive the firmware upgrade file AND the Bluetooth® low energy Dongle, you will need to download and install LiNK for Windows or LiNK for OSX found on Download tab of this page
- Insert Bluetooth® low energy Dongle in an available USB port on your PC.
- Follow instructions on the "help" tab of LiNK for Windows to install upgraded firmware.